Savor this quick and easy recipe by Tiffani Thiessen from Dinner at Tiffani's.
- Stir Frying
- 5 minutes
- 10 minutes
- 4 servings
As seen on Dinner At Tiffani's
- 2 tablespoons Unsalted Butter
- 3 small shallots, sliced
- Kosher Salt and freshly Ground Black Pepper
- One 14-ounce bag frozen Peas, thawed
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed Lemon juice
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan
- Melt the butter in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add the shallots and a pinch of salt and cook until the shallots are soft and translucent, about 4 minutes
- Stir in the peas and 1/2 teaspoon salt and cook until the peas are soft but still bright green, 2 to 3 minutes. Add the lemon juice and toss. Remove from the heat and stir in the Parmesan and a generous pinch of black pepper. Serve hot
Share it with your friends.