Parsnips With Moroccan Spices
Get this quick and easy parsnip recipe from Fresh with Anna Olson.
- 10 minutes
- 30 minutes
- 2 servings
As seen on Fresh with Anna Olson
- Spice Mix
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- 1+½ pounds parsnips
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons nut oil such as walnut or almond
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- For spice mix, toss all spices together and store in an airtight container.
- Peel parsnips, cut into 3-inch pieces and place in a baking dish. Heat olive oil and nut oil in a small pan. Add 2 tablespoonsp of the spice mix and stir into oil, heating for a minute
- Scrape mixture over parsnips, add salt and toss to coat. Cover dish and bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until parsnips are tender
- Parsnips can be baked in advance and re-heated in the oven to serve
Share it with your friends.