Pea Pesto Pasta with Broccoli and Leftover Chicken
Enjoy this healthy yet tasty pasta dish by Zoe Bingley-Pullin.
- 25 minutes
- 2 to 4 servings
As seen on Good Chef Bad Chef
- 300 grams leftover roasted/poached chicken, shredded
- 1 head broccoli, cut into small florets and steamed until just tender
- 125 grams gluten free spiral pasta
- 2 cups peas, fresh or frozen cooked
- ¼ cup thai basil
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons raw cashews
- Salt and pepper
- Cook pasta according to packet directions, drain and set aside.
- To make the pesto, combine all ingredients in a food processor and puree until smooth, adding extra liquid if needed.
- In a large bowl combine, cooked pasta, broccoli, chicken and pesto, toss well and season to taste, serve with an extra drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.
Share it with your friends.