Peach Frozen Yogurt
Get this quick and easy peach frozen yogurt recipe from Fresh with Anna Olson.
- 3 hours
- 4 servings
- 4 cups peeled and diced fresh Peaches
- ½ cup Superfine Sugar (Fruit Sugar)
- 2 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups Yoghurt
- ¾ cup Whipping Cream, whipped to soft peaks
- Purée peaches in a blender until smooth
- Blend in sugar, lemon juice and vanilla until sugar has dissolved
- In a separate bowl, stir yogurt to smooth and whisk in peach purée
- Fold in whippewd cream and process in an ice cream maker following manufacturer's instructions
- Scrape frozen yogurt into a non-reactive container and freeze until firm, at least 3 hours
Share it with your friends.