Peach Melba With Homemade Raspberry Coulis
Get this dessert recipe by Nik Michael Imran from Cooking For Love.
- 5 minutes
- 15 minutes
- 4 servings
- 3 tablespoons water
- ½ cup sugar
- 450 grams raspberry
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 100 grams pistachios
- 4 canned halved peaches
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream
- Heat water and sugar in a pot until sugar has dissolved.
- Combine sugar syrup, raspberry and lemon juice in a blender. Blend until smooth. Store in fridge.
- Peel a handful of pistachios, and roughly crush them in a pestle and mortar.
- To serve, in an oversized glass, add half a peach. Top the peach with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Drizzle with raspberry coulis. Garnish with crushed pistachios.
Share it with your friends.