Peanut Butter and Jelly Ice Cream
Savor this quick and easy dessert recipe from Summertime Cravings with Haylie Duff.
- 5 minutes
- 2 hours 5 minutes
- 2 servings
As seen on Summertime Cravings with Haylie Duff
- 4 Bananas
- 2 tablespoons natural Peanut Butter
- 2 tablespoons Raspberry or Strawberry jam, for swirling in
- Peel the bananas and cut into 1-inch discs. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and freeze
- Put the frozen bananas in a food processor and process until smooth, stopping to scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed. The mixture will start off as crumbly, then slowly begin to come together and cream
- When the bananas are smooth and creamy, add 1 tablespoon of the peanut butter and mix until smooth
- Add in the jam and remaining tablespoon of peanut butter and pulse once just to swirl into the banana mixture
- Scoop into serving bowls and serve
Share it with your friends.