Peanut Butter Mug Cake with Chocolate Icing and Potato Chips
Indulge in a mug cake with this recipe by Trisha Yearwood from Trisha's Southern Kitchen
- 10 minutes
- 5 minutes
- 1 serving
As seen on Trisha's Southern Kitchen
- Mug Cake:
- 3 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- 2½ tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 large pinch baking powder
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons chocolate syrup
- Potato chips, for topping
- Make the mug cake: Whisk the peanut butter, granulated sugar, flour, baking powder and egg together in a medium bowl and then transfer to a mug. Microwave on high until puffed and set, 60 to 70 seconds. Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the frosting: Mix the powdered sugar and chocolate syrup together until smooth.
- Spoon the frosting over the cake. Crush a few potato chips over the top and insert a few whole chips into the frosting. Eat immediately.
Share it with your friends.