Peanut Butter Truffles
Enjoy this quick and easy vegetarian dessert recipe by Sarah Sharratt from UpRooted.
- 3 hours 35 minutes
- 5 minutes
- 40 servings
- 397 grams good-quality dark Chocolate, finely chopped
- ½ cup salted Peanuts, finely chopped
- 1¼ cups Heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon unsalted Butter
- Pinch Salt
- ⅓ cup smooth Peanut butter
- Place the chopped chocolate in a medium heat-safe bowl. In a separate shallow bowl, spread the chopped peanuts in an even layer. Set both bowls aside
- Heat the cream and butter in a small saucepan over medium heat until just starting to boil Remove from the heat and carefully pour over the chocolate. Add the salt and stir until smooth. Add the peanut butter and stir until evenly incorporated. Refrigerate for at least 3 to 4 hours
- Let the chocolate mixture warm up at room temperature for about 10 minutes. Using 2 teaspoons or a melon baller, scoop small balls of the chocolate and roll them between your palms to form uniform balls about 1-inch in diameter. Roll each ball in the peanuts until completely coated. Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container
Share it with your friends.