Get this quick and easy party drinks recipe from Tia Mowry at Home.
- 45 minutes
- 5 minutes
- 4 - 6 servings
- ½ cup Sugar
- 2 large sprigs Rosemary, plus small sprigs for garnish
- 2 ripe Pears, chilled, peeled and cored
- One 750-milliliter bottle Brut Champagne or Prosecco
- In a small saucepan, combine the sugar, and large rosemary sprigs and 1/2 cup water. Bring to a simmer and stir until the sugar is dissolved. Let simmer for 2 minutes. Turn off the heat and let the syrup sit for 30 minutes to cool.
- Once cooled, discard rosemary sprigs. In a food processor, puree the pear and syrup. Spoon 3 tablespoons of the puree mixture into a champagne flute and slowly pour in the champagne. Stir gently and garnish with a small rosemary sprig.
Share it with your friends.