Pecan White Chocolate & Cranberry Cookies
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this quick and simple cookie recipe by Anna Olson from Bake with Anna Olson.
- 15 minutes
- 16 minutes
- 16 servings
As seen on Bake With Anna Olson
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- ½ cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup chopped, lightly toasted pecans
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F (180 °C). Grease a 9-inch (23 cm) fluted removable bottom tart pan.
- Cream the butter and sugar by hand until smooth. Beat in the egg yolks, followed by the honey and vanilla. Sift the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, cloves and salt and stir this into the butter mixture. Stir in the pecans, chocolate chips and cranberries. Spoon this into the prepared pan and press down until level, dipping your hands in flour to keep them from sticking as you do so. Bake this for 14 to 16 minutes, until an even golden brown on top. Cool the pan on a rack completely before slicing into wedges.
- Serve the cookies with Pecan White Chocolate Spread (recipe follows)
Share it with your friends.