Pecan White Chocolate Spread
Whip up this quick and easy chocolate spread recipe by Anna Olson from Bake with Anna Olson.
- 10 minutes
As seen on Bake With Anna Olson
- 1 ½ cups toasted pecans
- ½ cup packed dark brown sugar
- ½ cup icing sugar
- 85 grams white chocolate chopped
- 1 Tbspvegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons fancy molasses
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pulse the pecans with the brown sugar and icing sugar until the pecans are finely ground. Add the white chocolate, oil, molasses, salt and cinnamon and pulse until a smooth paste (it will be quite fluid). The spread can be refrigerated for 2 hours to set it, but can then be stored in a jar at room temperature for up to 2 months.
- For a fun option (perfect for a toasted bagel), beat ½ cup (125 mL) of this spread into ½ cup (125 mL) of softened cream cheese.
Share it with your friends.