Enjoy this quick and easy dip recipe by Siba Mtongana from Siba's Table.
- 15 minutes
- 10 minutes
- 4 servings
As seen on Siba's Table
- 125 millilitres low fat mayonnaise
- 8 jarred Peppadews, drained and chopped
- Handful fresh Coriander, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh red Peppercorns
- Squeeze of lime
- To serve
- Crudités: Carrots, Celery, raw Pumpkin sticks, baby Carrots and baby Radishes, still attached to the stem
- Store bought vegetable chips
- Mix all ingredients together until combined.
- Serve with the crudités and veggie chips.
Share it with your friends.