Dig into this quick and easy recipe by Tiffani Thiessen from Dinner at Tiffani's.
- 7 days 10 minutes
- 10 minutes
- 1 serving
As seen on Dinner At Tiffani's
- 454 grams Turnips, peeled, quartered and sliced ¼ inch thick
- 1 small Red Beet, peeled and quartered
- 1 clove Garlic, thinly sliced
- ½ cup White Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Kosher Salt
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
Special equipment: a wide-mouth, heatproof 1-quart jar
- Put the turnips, beet and garlic into a wide-mouth, heatproof 1-quart jar
- In a small saucepan, bring the vinegar, salt, sugar and 1 1/2 cups of water to a boil. When the salt and sugar are fully dissolved, pour the brine over the vegetables to fill the jar. Leave to cool. When completely cool, cover the jar and chill for 1 week
Share it with your friends.