Pineapple BBQ Pizza
Try this quick and easy pizza recipe by Haylie Duff from Real Girl's Kitchen.
- 25 minutes
- 45 minutes
- 8 servings
As seen on Real Girl's Kitchen
- 1 Pizza crust
- ½ cup BBQ sauce recipe
- ⅓ Pineapple, peeled, cored and sliced
- 1 Corn on cob, kernels removed
- 2 cups of Mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Place a pizza stone in the oven. On a floured surface, roll out spelt crust into a 10 inch round. Sprinkle a pizza peel with cornmeal. Lay pizza dough on peel. Pour about 1 1/2 cups of bbq sauce on dough. Spread sauce over dough to cover. On top of sauce add onions, pineapple, corn and cheese.
- Gently slide pizza off of peel onto pizza stone. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes. To remove use pizza peel to transfer from stone to cutting board. Let cool for 5 minute before slicing
Share it with your friends.