Savor this quick and easy recipe by Adrian Richardson from Good Chef Bad Chef.
- 20 minutes
- 3 to 6 servings
- 3-4 Bread buns, split in half
- Tomato paste or passata
- Onions, sliced and caramelized
- Olives, halved
- Shaved ham
- Mozzarella, grated
- Skewers with pickles,spring onions and pickled onions.
- Preheat grill to 220C.
- To make the subs, lay the buns crust side down lined side-by-side on a baking tray.
- Spread the tomato paste, caramelized onions, olives, ham, pineapple, basil and top with cheese.
- Place under the grill until the cheese is melted and golden brown.
- Serve with a skewer of spring onion, pickled onion and pickle.
Share it with your friends.