Plum-Cherry Ice Pops
Try this quick and easy iced dessert recipe by Tiffani Thiessen from Dinner at Tiffani's.
- 12 hours 10 minutes
- 6 - 8 servings
As seen on Dinner At Tiffani's
- 3 Plucots or Plums (about 9 ounces), pitted and cut into quarters
- 227 grams fresh or frozen Pitted Sweet Cherries (about 40 Cherries)
- 85 grams Red Seedless Grapes (about 16 grapes)
- ⅓ cup Confectioners' Sugar
- ⅛ teaspoon Almond Extract
- Champagne, for serving adults
Special equipment: eight 4-ounce ice-pop molds
- Combine the plums, cherries, grapes, sugar and extract in a blender and puree until smooth. Pour the mixture into six to eight 4-ounce ice-pop molds and freeze overnight until solid
- For adults: Invert each ice pop into a cup and add some champagne. As the ice pops melt, they create grown-up slushies
Share it with your friends.