Get this quick and easy recipe by Trisha Yearwood from Trisha's Southern Kitchen.
- 1 hour 5 minutes
- 20 - 30 servings
- 2 cups old-fashioned Rolled Oats
- 1 cup extra-crunchy Peanut Butter
- ½ cup Raw Honey
- ½ cup mini Chocolate chips
- ½ cup dried Cranberries
- ½ cup Sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoons Flax seed
- In a food processor, pulse the oats, peanut butter, honey, chocolate chips, cranberries, sunflower seeds and flax seeds until fully combined. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper. Form balls from the mixture (about 1 1/2 tablespoons each) and place them on the baking sheet. Refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving
Share it with your friends.