Prawns with Chili Oil
Dig into this quick and easy BBQ salmon recipe by Darren Robertson from Darren Robertson's Charcoal Kitchen.
- 5 minutes
- 10 minutes
- 2 servings
- 10 king Prawns (sliced in half and cleaned)
- Chilli oil
- 150 millilitres Grape seed oil
- 2 tablespoons Red onion
- 1 heaped teaspoon Smoked paprika
- 1 large Red chilli (chopped)
- 1 clove grated Garlic
- 1 teaspoon grated Ginger
- Small handful chopped Parsley
- Half a Lime
- Put a frying pan on the BBQ warm the oil. Add all the ingredients and cook until soft for 4-5 minutes. Remove and cool
- Cover the prawns in chilli oil, season with salt and pepper and cook for 1 minute on a hot BBQ.
- Place the prawns in a large bowl and season with lime juice, chopped parsley and freshly chopped Spanish onion
Share it with your friends.