Prickly Pear Margaritas
Get this quick and easy drink recipe by Tiffani Thiessen from Dinner at Tiffani's.
- 10 minutes
- 10 servings
- Coarse Pink Salt, for rimming glasses
- 1 Lime wedge
- 3 cups freshly squeezed Lime juice
- 3 cups Silver Tequila
- 2 cups prickly Pear Syrup
- 1 cup Orange liqueur, such as Triple Sec
- In a small, shallow plate, add the pink salt. Rub the rims of 10 margarita glasses with the lime wedge and then dip the rims into the salt
- Fill a pitcher with ice, then add the lime juice, tequila, prickly pear syrup and orange liqueur. Stir, then strain into the prepared glasses
Share it with your friends.