Start off the meal with this recipe by Trisha Yearwood from Trisha's Southern Kitchen
- 15 minutes
- 5 minutes
- 12 servings
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne
- 12 Italian breadsticks (grissini)
- 12 thin slices prosciutto
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Line a baking sheet or cookie sheet with parchment.
- Mix the Parmesan and cayenne together until well combined.
- Wrap each breadstick with a slice of prosciutto, then sprinkle with the Parmesan mixture.
- Place the breadsticks on the prepared baking sheet and transfer to the oven. Bake for 5 minutes. Cool slightly and serve immediately.
Share it with your friends.