Try out this quick and healthy vegetarian recipe by Zoe Bingley-Pullin.
- Stir Frying
- 25 minutes
- 4 servings
As seen on Good Chef Bad Chef
- 2 cups white quinoa, cooked and cooled
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce/tamari
- 1-2 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1-2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 bunch spring onions, chopped finely
- 1 tablespoon ginger, grated
- 1 cup broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 red capsicum, sliced finely
- 1 cup snow peas, cut diagonally
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1 red chilli, sliced finely, optional
- 1 cup cabbage, shredded
- ⅓ cup slivered almonds
- Heat wok/frying pan with olive oil, pour egg mixture on base of fry pan, cook on one side, flip over and cook on other side, take off heat, drain on paper towel, and cut into thin strips.
- Add garlic, ginger, chilli and onion to the pan, cook for 2-3 minutes until fragrant, add broccoli, cabbage and carrot and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes, add capsicum and snowpeas, cook until tender.
- Toss quinoa into the pan, combine well, drizzle with soy sauce and toss well, stir in spring onions and omelette, combine well.
- Take off the heat and top with extra spring onions and almonds.
Share it with your friends.