Rainy Day Spaghetti
Try out this quick and easy vegetarian pasta recipe by Adam Swanson.
- 25 minutes
- 4 to 6 servings
- 1 packet San Remo Instant Spaghetti 500g
- 1 can San Marzano tomatoes
- 1 garlic clove, smashed
- 250 grams fresh ricotta
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ cup fresh basil leaves
- Salt & pepper
- Cook pasta as per packet directions.
- Heat olive oil and garlic in a pan on medium heat. Cook for 2mins so the garlic infuses into the oil..
- Add tomatoes and fill half of the can with water. Pour water into the pan and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to simmer and cook for 15 mins.
- Season with salt & pepper. Remove the smashed garlic clove.
- Strain pasta and add to the pan. Turn the heat off.
- Tear basil and stir with ricotta through the pasta and serve immediately.
Substitute pasta shapes: Linguini/ Fettuccine
Share it with your friends.