Raw Key Lime Tart
Try out this quick and simple dessert recipe by Zoe Bingley-Pullin from Good Chef Bad Chef.
- 20 minutes
- 4 servings
- ¾ cup hazelnuts
- ¾ cup walnuts
- ⅓ cup almond meal
- ½ cup Medjool dates
- 2 tablespoons virgin coconut oil melted
- 2 avocados, pitted
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1-2 tablespoon maple syrup, depending on preference
- Pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla bean extract or paste
- In a food processor blend all of the base ingredients to rough dough, set aside.
- To make the filling, place all of the ingredients in a food processor and blend until a smooth consistency is reached.
- To assemble, press 1 tbsp. of the base mixture into a glass, top with a spoonful of filling and extra lime zest, repeat with remaining mixture, place in fridge to let set.
- Alternatively, grease a springform cake tin, press the base mixture onto the base of the pan, pour the topping over and place in fridge until set.
Share it with your friends.