Red Bean and Green Tea Cheesecake Mousse
Get this quick and easy Asian-inspired dessert recipe by Sarah Benjamin from Simply Special.
- 15 minutes
- 10 minutes
- 4 servings
As seen on Simply Special
- 1 package (225g) Cream cheese
- ½ cup Icing sugar, sifted
- ¾ cup Whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon Matcha (green tea) powder
- 1 packet smooth Japanese Red bean paste
- 1 packet Japanese Animal crackers or digestive biscuits, crushed
- Dilute the red bean paste with 2 tablespoons hot water to soften. Once cool, transfer to a piping bag
- Whisk the cream cheese with icing sugar and green tea powder until light and fluffy. In a separate bowl, whisk the whipping cream until soft peaks form. Gently fold the cream into the green tea and cream cheese mixture until evenly mixed. Transfer this mixture into a second piping bag
- In a glass, layer the red bean paste, green tea mousse and crushed crackers, repeating the layers until filled. Finish off with a dusting of cracker crumbs
Share it with your friends.