River Clams and Angel Hair Pasta
Get this quick and easy seafood pasta recipe by Bruce Lim from Tablescapes.
- Stir Frying
- 5 minutes
- 25 minutes
- 4 servings
- 1 kilogram Clams (washed by brushing under running potable water)
- 2 tablespoons Oil
- 1 head Garlic (smashed)
- 1 onion (sliced)
- 2 cups Red wine
- To taste Salt and Pepper
- 1 pack Angel Hair Pasta
- 1 litre Water
- To taste Salt
- 1 pack Cheese (optional)
- In a pot add oil, garlic and onions. Sauté for 5 minutes to brown the garlic and develop the flavours.
- Add clams and red wine. Cover right away so the clams are cook from the steam.
- In a separate pot, cook pasta to aldente. Once the clams are ready, add them to cooked pasta and toss.
- Before serving, top with grated cheese.
Share it with your friends.