Roast Ribeye Beef With Baby Vegetables
Get this roast ribeye recipe.
- 15 minutes
- 25 minutes
- 4 - 6 servings
- 4 kilograms Beef ribeye
- 3 tablespoons Hot mustard
- ½ cup unsalted Butter
- A pinch of Rock salt
- A pinch of fresh Black peppercorn
- 300 grams blanched Assorted baby vegetables
- 2 tablespoons Cooking oil
- Season the beef with salt, peppercorn and mustard.
- Heat up a cast iron pan with the oil then place the beef into it. Pan-sear the beef on all sides until golden brown. Coat the beef with butter.
- Transfer the beef to a baking dish.
- Place the baking dish in your Bosch oven.
- For Bosch Series 8 ovens with Assist programme: Power on > Menu > Assist > Meat > Beef > Sirloin Medium > Enter beef weight. Push the meat probe vertically into the thickest part of the beef until the entire probe is embedded in the meat. Set the core temperature to 60 degrees C on the oven.
- For Bosch Series 8 ovens without Assist programme: Preheat your oven to 200 degree Celsius. Bake the beef for 20 to 25 minutes
- Press Start. Once the pre-set core temperature is reached, the oven will beep
- After the beep, remove the meat probe from the meat and allow to cool for 30 minutes
- Serve with baby vegetables on the side
Share it with your friends.