Roasted Dates with Smoked Bacon and Goat Cheese
Enjoy this quick and easy recipe by Tiffani Thiessen from Dinner at Tiffani's.
- 5 minutes
- 30 minutes
- 4 servings
As seen on Dinner At Tiffani's
- 4 slices Applewood-Smoked Bacon
- 16 Medjool dates
- 85 grams fresh Goat Cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil; set a rack over the baking sheet
- Lay the bacon out on the rack. Transfer to the oven and bake until cooked but not crispy, 12 to 15 minutes. Let the bacon cool for about 5 minutes before cutting into 1/2-inch pieces
- Lower the oven to 350 degrees F. Remove the rack from the baking sheet; replace the aluminum with parchment paper
- Cut a lengthwise slit in the dates, just long enough to remove the pits. Carefully remove the pits. Fill each date with a scant teaspoon of the goat cheese. Carefully insert a piece of bacon into the cheese in each date. Bake the stuffed dates for about 15 minutes. Serve warm
Share it with your friends.