Roasted Sweet Potato Aloo Gobi
Get this quick and easy Indian-inspired sweet potato and cauliflower side dish recipe by Michael Smith from Chef Michael's Kitchen.
- 10 minutes
- 45 minutes
- 2 servings
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, unpeeled and diced in ½-inch pieces
- 1 head of cauliflower, chopped
- 539 grams can chickpeas, drained & rinsed
- 1 tablespoon of curry powder
- ½ teaspoon of red Chilli flakes
- 1 tablespoon of cumin seeds
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl toss all the ingredients together for the aloo gobi.
- Transfer to a casserole dish or baking pan and roast, turning if necessary until everything is cooked through and tender, about 45 minutes.
Share it with your friends.