Dig into this quick and easy drink recipe by Tiffani Thiessen from Dinner at Tiffani's.
- 35 minutes
- 10 minutes
- 2 servings
- ROSEMARY SIMPLE SYRUP:
- 1 cup Sugar
- 4 tablespoons fresh Rosemary leaves
- ROSEMARY GREYHOUND:
- 170 grams Ruby Red Grapefruit juice
- 57 grams Vodka
- 2 slices Ruby Red Grapefruit, for garnish
- For the rosemary simple syrup:
- Combine the sugar, rosemary and 2 cups water in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the sugar has dissolved. Remove from the heat and let the rosemary infuse for 20 minutes. Strain the syrup into a container, discarding the rosemary. Let cool to room temperature
- For the rosemary greyhound:
- Place the grapefruit juice, vodka and 1 ounce rosemary simple syrup in a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake well to mix. Serve on the rocks, garnished with a grapefruit slice
Share it with your friends.