Try this quick and easy roasted potatoes recipe by Tiffani Thiessen from Dinner at Tiffani's.
- 50 minutes
- 40 minutes
- 4 servings
- 1+½ pounds fingerling Potatoes, halved lengthwise
- 3 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon minced Garlic
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh Rosemary
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh Sage
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh Thyme
- Kosher Salt and freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Put a baking sheet in the oven and preheat to 400 degrees F. Put the potatoes, Olive oil, garlic, rosemary, sage, thyme and some salt and pepper in a large mixing bowl and toss until the potatoes are well coated
- Spread the potatoes on the hot baking sheet (they should sizzle when they hit the pan) and roast until the potatoes are browned and fork-tender, about 40 minutes. Serve warm
Share it with your friends.