Rosemary Roasted Rack of Lamb
Get this quick and easy rosemary roasted lamb rack recipe from Fresh with Anna Olson.
- 10 minutes
- 30 minutes
- 2 servings
- 2 teaspoons cumin seed
- 2 teaspoons coriander seed
- 1+½ teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 3 tablespoons chopped rosemary
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 lamb racks, frenched
- 1 cup pitted and chopped Medjool Dates
- ⅓ cup finely diced red onion
- 2 tablespoons red wine
- ½ cup chopped pistachios
- 85 grams fresh goat cheese
- For lamb, toast cumin and coriander in a sauté pan, tossing until toasted (the fragrance becomes rich), about 2 minutes.
- In a mortar and pestle or in a small food processor, grind spices with remaining ingredients to create a paste.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cut lamb racks in half, rub paste over surface of lamb and place in a roasting pan. Roast for about 18 minutes for medium. Let lamb rest for 10 minutes before slicing and plating.
- For salsa, toss dates and red onion with wine - let sit for 5 minutes to soften.
- Stir in pistachios and serve with lamb, crumbling goat cheese on top.
Share it with your friends.