Salmon and Asparagus Bowtie Pasta
Check out this easy and delicious pasta recipe by Adrian Richardson from Good Chef Bad Chef.
- 35 minutes
- 4 servings
As seen on Good Chef Bad Chef
- 1 packet San Remo bowties 500g
- 1 bunch of asparagus, trimmed
- 1 cup basil leaves
- 2 garlic cloves
- ¼ cup pine nuts
- ½ cup grated parmesan
- 3 medium size kestrel potatoes peeled and diced small.
- 250 grams salmon (skin removed) diced small
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- 100 grams salmon roe
- Place a large pot with water on to the boil with a good pinch of salt.
- Blanch asparagus in boiling water for 3 to 5 mins until soft, remove and cool down.
- Next add pasta, butter and potatoes to pot and cook for 8 mins or until pasta is al dente and potatoes are cooked.
- Place basil, asparagus, garlic, pine nuts, parmesan and small amount of oil into a food processor and blend until smooth and well combined. If needed add more olive oil to combine.
- Strain pasta and potatoes back into pot.
- Pour in pesto and salmon. Stir together.
- Season with salt & pepper.
- Serve and finish with salmon roe on top.
- Substitute pasta shapes:
Share it with your friends.