Salmon & Spinach Potato Pie
Enjoy this easy and tasty salmon recipe by Adrian Richardson from Good Chef Bad Chef.
- 1 hour 30 minutes
- 6 to 8 servings
As seen on Good Chef Bad Chef
- 1 side Salmon, skin off bones removed, cut into large pieces (4 x 4 centimeters approx)
- 1 bunch spring onion, finely chopped
- 1 bunch dill, finely chopped
- 1 bunch parsley, finely chopped
- 500 grams spinach, wilted
- 500 grams potato, cooked and diced
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup cream
- 1 packet Kataifi Pastry, brought to room temperature
- 250 grams butter, melted
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven at 185C.
- Break apart the Kataifi Pastry and chop into small pieces and fold through the melted butter until it is all coated.
- Grease the baking dish with melted butter. Lay the fish on to the dish, top with chopped spring onions, wilted spinach, the herbs, diced cooked potatoes, season and toss gently.
- Whisk the eggs together in a mixing bowl, then add the cream and milk. Pour over the top of the fish, herbs and potatoes. Top with an even covering of the buttered kataifi.
- Bake in the oven at 185C for 45 minutes or until the egg in the centre is cooked.
Share it with your friends.