Salmon with Lemongrass Salad - Yum Takhrai Salmon ยำตะไคร้แซลมอน
Savour this quick and easy Thai-inspired fish recipe by Bell Pimtip from Home Cooked: Thailand.
- 5 minutes
- 10 minutes
- 2 servings
- 2 Salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons roasted Chilli paste
- 1 tablespoon Lime juice
- ½ cup Lemongrass, julienned
- 5 Mint Leaves
- ½ cup deep fried Shallots
- Pan fry salmon fillet, skin side down
- Mix roasted Chilli paste, lime juice, fish sauce and julienned lemongrass in a bowl
- Serve sauce on top of the salmon and sprinkle some deep fried shallots and mint leaves
Share it with your friends.