Salmon With Panko Crust
Try this quick and easy roasted salmon recipe from Fresh with Anna Olson.
- 10 minutes
- 20 minutes
- 4 servings
- 1+4 pounds (1.85kg) fresh salmon filet, pinbones removed, skin on
- 1 cup Panko (Japanese) breadcrumbs
- 1 cup finely chopped green onion
- ¾ cup finely grated fresh horseradish (or ⅓ cup prepared horseradish)
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 tablespoons dry vermouth
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ½ cup butter, melted
- Lemon wedges and more grated horseradish for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375°F and line a baking tray with parchment or foil. Place salmon filet on tray, skin side down.
- Stir bread crumbs, green onion, horseradish, salt and pepper to combine. Stir in vermouth, lemon juice and melted butter and toss. Pack the breadcrumb mixture over the salmon in an even layer.
- Roast salmon for 18 to 20 minutes for medium (check by inserting a knife into center of salmon and lift open gently.)
- To serve, remove the salmon from tray using 2 spatulas and place on a serving tray or platter. Garnish the platter with lemon and horseradish and let everyone help themselves.
Share it with your friends.