Salted Egg and Buttered Soft Shell Crab
Enjoy this quick and easy Malaysian seafood recipe by Sherson Lian from Family Kitchen with Sherson.
- Deep Frying
- 15 minutes
- 45 minutes
- 6 servings
As seen on Family Kitchen with Sherson
- 5 Soft Shell Crab (cleaned and cut to 4)
- 2 Salted Egg (yolk steamed and mashed, white set aside)
- 1 cup Corn Flour
- 10 Curry Leafs
- 5 cloves Garlic (cut to charge chunks)
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 3 Chilli Padi
- Dredge crab in corn flour then into egg whites and back to the flour again. Deep Fry.
- Strain on paper towel.
- Heat up a little oil and fry the garlic till crispy.
- Add in the curry leafs and Chilli padi. When fragrant add in the egg yolks and butter.
- Stir until mixture becomes foamy.
- Add in the crabs, and season with sugar and a little salt if necessary.
Share it with your friends.