Salted Fish Chicken Fried Rice
Try this quick and easy Chinese-style recipe by Debbie Wong from Kitchen Quickies.
- 5 minutes
- 20 minutes
- 2 servings
As seen on Kitchen Quickies
- 4 cups cooked White rice
- 1 Chicken breast
- 1 tin Anchovies or Chinese dried salted fish, chopped
- ¼ Green cabbage, chopped
- 2 Green onions, chopped
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tablespoons Soy sauce
- Pre-cook chicken breast and shred into bite sized pieces
- Separate eggs (only the whites are used in this recipe)
- In a wok or deep pan, heat oil to high and add green onions and egg whites. Cook for 15 seconds and add cabbage
- Add salted fish and rice. Break up rice and stir fry for 5 min
- Add chicken and cook until chicken is re-heated.
- Add soy sauce and fry for another 30 seconds
- Serve with extra green onions on top
Share it with your friends.