Sambal Belacan with Ulaman (Sambal with Vegetables)
Savour this quick and easy Malaysian sambal recipe by Ann Lian from Family Kitchen with Sherson.
- 5 minutes
- 10 minutes
- 2 servings
- 30 grams Belacan [Shrimp Paste]
- 5 pieces Red Chilli
- 5 pieces Cili Padi [Bird's Eye Chilli]
- 150 grams Onion
- 150 grams Tomatoes
- 4 tablespoons Kalamansi juice (from 6 – 7 lime)
- 1 teaspoon Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- Roast belacan with some oil in the wok
- Add onion, Chilli, tomato & continue to fry for a few minutes
- Blend all fried ingredients in the food processor.
- Season it with lime juice, vinegar, sugar & salt if necessary
Share it with your friends.