Sauteed Garlic Potatoes
Enjoy this quick and easy potato recipe from Kevin Dundon's Modern Irish Food.
- 10 minutes
- 25 minutes
- 4 servings
- 5 Potatoes, cut into slices 2–3mm (&frac116;–⅛-inch) thick
- 100 grams Duck fat
- Salt and Black pepper
- 3 Garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat leaf Parsley
- Wash the potato slices and pat them dry on kitchen paper (paper towels)
- Heat a tablespoon of duck fat in a saucepan. Add the potatoes and cook over a moderate heat for 15–20 minutes, stirring to brown all sides.
- Season with salt and black pepper
- Mix the garlic and parsley in a bowl. Add this mixture to the potatoes. Cover the pan and cook for another 3–5 minutes and season once again, if necessary
Share it with your friends.