Get this quick and easy sauteed leeks recipe by Chuck Hughes from Chuck's Day Off.
- 5 minutes
- 10 minutes
- 1 serving
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (30 ml)
- 4 sprigs of rosemary
- 4 sprigs of thyme
- 10 peppercorns
- 10 leeks (only the white part) cut in 2-inch pieces
- 1 cup water (250 ml)
- Juice and zests of 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper
- In a large cast iron pan on medium heat, heat olive oil and add leeks, peppercorn, thyme, rosemary and a pinch of salt.
- Cook for 5 minutes, until caramelized.
- Add water, zest and juice of one lemon and continue cooking for 5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Keep warm.
Share it with your friends.