Dig into this quick and easy Chinese recipe from Heritage Food Makeover.
- 15 minutes
- 20 minutes
- 2 servings
- 500 grams Diver Scallops
- 250 grams Minced Prawn
- 250 grams Minced Pork
- 100 grams Black fungus
- 10 grams Ebiko
- 50 grams Lemongrass
- 15 grams Chives
- 200 grams Green Peas
- 100 grams Bacon
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 1 packet black pepper crab sauce
- 1 teaspoon black bean soya sauce
- 1 teaspoon Sesame oil
- To Taste - Salt and Extra virgin olive oil.
- To make the dumpling skin, flatten the scallop between two plastic wrap
- Mix the prawn, pork and black fungus well and season with soya sauce, black pepper crab sauce and salt
- Stuff the skin with this mixture and wrap in cling wrap. Poach in boiling water for 10mins
- To make the sauce, sauté the peas with butter, lemongrass and bacon. Remove the lemongrass and puree
- To serve, spoon sauce on the bottom of the plate lay the dumplings on top. Garnish with ebiko and chives
Share it with your friends.