Scallops, Burnt leeks, Citrus Butter
Get this quick and easy BBQ scallop recipe by Darren Robertson from Darren Robertson's Charcoal Kitchen.
- 5 minutes
- 10 minutes
- 1 serving
- 3 Scallops in shell
- 60 grams Butter (room temp)
- Zest and juice half a Lemon
- Zest and juice half a Lime
- Hand full of chopped Chervil, flat parsley
- Salt, Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Soy
- 1 large Leek(washed)
- 2 tablespoons Grape seed oil
- Cut the leek in half-length ways, season with salt pepper and oil and cook of the BBQ for 4 minutes
- Combine all other ingredients using a mortar and pestle
- Shred the leek and add to the butter. Spoon this onto the scallops
- Place them on the BBQ close lid and cook for 1 minute…Done!
Share it with your friends.