Seafood Pesto Pizza
Get this quick and easy pizza recipe by Sherson Lian from Family Kitchen with Sherson.
- 25 minutes
- 10 minutes
- 4 servings
As seen on Family Kitchen with Sherson
- 2 pieces Tortilla Wraps
- 6 Shrimps (shelled, halved)
- 4 Mussels (shelled)
- 1 Squid
- 1 bunch Coriander
- 2 Sprigs Basil
- 1 sprig Spring Onion
- 2 whole Garlic
- ⅓ cups Pine Nuts (toasted)
- Olive Oil
- Palm Sugar
- Lemon Juice
- Parmasen Cheese
- Place all pesto ingredients into a food processor / pestle mortar except the wet ingredients.
- Blitz while adding in the olive oil.
- Once achieve a pesto consistency, remove and season with the rest.
- Spread the pesto over the tortilla wrap.
- Add on the mozzarella cheese, arrange the seafood over the cheese.
- Grate a bit more parmesan over the seafood.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees.
- When it’s cooked, remove. Slice and serve.
Share it with your friends.