Slow Cooker Texas Queso
Get this quick and easy recipe by Tiffani Thiessen from Dinner at Tiffani's.
- 5 minutes
- 30 minutes
- 6 - 8 servings
As seen on Dinner At Tiffani's
- Two 16-ounce packages processed Cheese, such as Velveeta, cut into 1-inch cubes
- Two 10-ounce cans Tomatoes with Chillies, such as Rotel Original
- Tortilla chips, for serving
- Flour tortillas, for serving
- In a small slow cooker, add the cheese cubes as well as both cans of the tomatoes with Chillies, including the liquid from the cans. Set the slow cooker to low and let melt, stirring occasionally, until completely melted, about 30 minutes. Keep warm until ready to serve
- Serve with tortilla chips, flour tortillas or as a topping for fajitas, nachos or tacos
Cook's Note: For a heartier version, add one pound of browned ground beef to the mix
Share it with your friends.