Smoked Salmon And Asparagus Benedict
Try this quick and easy smoked salmon breakfast recipe recipe by Michael Smith from Chef Michael's Kitchen.
- 20 minutes
- 10 minutes
- 4 servings
- 8 Eggs
- A pinch of Salt and a dash of Pepper
- 2 tablespoons of Butter
- 12 Asparagus spears
- 4 English muffins, split and toasted
- 227 grams of your favourite smoked Salmon
- Prepared Béarnaise sauce
- Build a steamer with two pots nested together over medium high heat and steam the asparagus spears until bright green and tender, 5 minutes or so
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add the butter. Whisk the eggs, salt and pepper together and when the butter is foaming, pour in the works. Stir and scramble until the eggs are no longer wet. Remove from heat
- Place two toasted English muffin halves onto each of 4 plates. Add a spoonful of scrambled eggs, layer a slice or two of smoked salmon and then 3 asparagus spears. Ladle Béarnaise sauce over. Serve and share
Share it with your friends.