Soft Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this quick and easy dessert recipe by Adrian Richardson from Good Chef Bad Chef.
- 25 minutes
- 10 servings
As seen on Good Chef Bad Chef
- 125 grams butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ¼ caster sugar (or white sugar)
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla paste or essence
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- ¾ cup plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 160°C.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat (or in the microwave) and set aside to cool slightly.
- Pour butter into a large bowl and stir in brown sugar and caster sugar until smooth and sugar is mostly dissolved.
- Lightly beat the egg with a whisk or fork and stir into the sugar mixture along with the vanilla.
- Sift flours and baking powder together into a small bowl and then gradually mix into sugar mixture until combined
- Stir through chocolate chips.
- Drop rounded tablespoons of the cookie mixture onto lined baking trays.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until golden then remove from oven and allow to cool on trays for 3 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Share it with your friends.