Try this quick and easy bread recipe by Anna Olson from Bake with Anna Olson.
- 15 minutes
- 10 minutes
- 4 servings
- 227 grams 3-Cheese blend (for nachos) (about 3 cups)
- 2 teaspoons Cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon unsalted Butter
- 1 teaspoon Chilli powder
- 2-3 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 3-4 tablespoon Milk
- 4 thick slices Seeded Rye Bread, or other earthy bread, toasted
- Toss the cheese with the cornstarch in a medium saucepan and add the butter, chilli powder and Worcestershire sauce, melting over medium-low heat while stirring. Once half-melted, whisk in 3 tablespoonsp (45 mL) of milk, only adding the remaining 1 tablespoon (15 mL) if the sauce is too thick. Keep warm over low heat
- Preheat the oven to broil (or 400°F/200°C). Arrange the toast slices on a foil-lined baking tray and spoon the cheese sauce overtop. Bake for a few minutes (keep an eye on this) until the sauce starts to brown and bubble. Serve immediately
Share it with your friends.