Southwestern Roast Sweet Potato and Marshmallows
Try this quick and easy roast sweet potato and marshmallow recipe by Michael Smith from Chef Michael's Kitchen.
- 20 minutes
- 30 minutes
- 4 servings
- 4 medium sweet potatoes, unpeeled, diced
- 2 onions, roughly chopped
- 6 cloves of garlic, peeled, whole
- 1 tablespoon of Chilli powder
- 1 tablespoon of ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 cup of mini marshmallows
- 1 cup of dried cranberries
- Preheat your oven to 400°F and turn on your convection fan if you have one.
- In a large bowl toss together the sweet potatoes, onions, garlic cloves, Chilli powder, cumin, cinnamon, salt and oil until everything is evenly coated.
- Transfer the works to a baking pan or tray. Bake until the veggies are soft and tender, about 25 to 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and immediately toss in the marshmallows and dried cranberries. Serve and share!
Share it with your friends.