Sparkling Cherry Lime Soda
A refreshing carbonated drink by Trisha Yearwood from Trisha's Southern Kitchen
- 10 minutes
- 5 minutes
- 2 servings
- 1 cup sugar
- ¾ cup water
- ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 113 grams grenadine
- 340 grams club soda, chilled
- Lime wheels, for garnish
- 2 to 4 maraschino cherries, for garnish
- Add the sugar, water and 1/4 cup of the lime juice to a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, stirring until the sugar dissolves. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Add a few ice cubes to two chilled highball glasses. To each glass, add 2 ounces of the lime simple syrup and 1 tablespoon of the remaining lime juice. Divide the grenadine between the glasses and top off with club soda.
- Garnish with a lime wheel and 1 or 2 maraschino cherries.
Share it with your friends.