Spiced Candied Pecans
Savor this quick and easy recipe from Tia Mowry at Home.
- 10 minutes
- 15 minutes
- 1 serving
As seen on Tia Mowry At Home
- 2 tablespoons light Corn Syrup
- 1 tablespoon Granulated Sugar
- ½ teaspoon Kosher Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon Nutmeg
- ⅛ teaspoon freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1 cup Pecans, coarsely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, and spray with cooking spray
- In a medium bowl, add the corn syrup, sugar, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and pepper; mix well. Add the pecans, stir to coat, and then transfer to a baking sheet. Bake for 5 minutes. Remove and stir the pecans. Return back to oven to finish cooking, another 10 minutes, or until the coating is bubbling. Remove from oven and use a fork to separate the cooked nuts on the baking sheet. Let it cool
Share it with your friends.